GITAM, Hyderabad Business School (HBS), Hyderabad Campus, strives to build itself as an institution of quality management education, research, executive training development and consultancy.
In a very short span of time, the school has built an excellent faculty pool of experience and a rich intellectual capital base, state of the art infrastructure, technology–savvy campus along with commitment towards quality. The emphasis has been to prepare business leaders for the society and develop sound academia-industry collaboration.
Post-Graduate programme :
GITAM HBS offers a Two Year Full Time MBA Programme approved by UGC, All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, New Delhi. The programme is aimed at transforming young graduates into successful and effective business leaders. The prime focus of the programme is to prepare professionals who would take up leadership positions in organizations across industry, government organizations and NGOs. The programme has been designed to equip youngsters with the basic set of knowledge, skills and aptitude that would be required of them in corporate/non-corporate organizations.
The programme aims at providing young, thinking minds the power to shape their paths and influence change. Depth of understanding, analytical rigour, independence of thought, commitment, cooperation, competition, integrity and innovation are the core values instilled in each individual who graduates from the two year programme.
All this is achieved through a well-crafted set of curricular and extra-curricular activities, delivered by a mix of experts from academia and industry.
Research Programme :
GITAM HBS offers full time and part time M.Phil and Ph.D. Programmes in all major functional areas of Management.
GITAM HBS also undertakes Consultancy for industries and businesses, and offers Management Development Programmes and Executive Development programmes.
Centres of Excellence :
The following Centres of Excellences have been constituted at GITAM HBS for exclusive thrust on research, training programs and other services to executives, and researchers, students and teachers of Management in the respective areas:
- Centre for Entrepreneurship Development
- Centre for Management Development Programmes.
- Centre for Leadership Development.
- Centre for Innovation and Creativity
- Centre for Career Planning and Development
- Centre for Learning Resources
- Centre for Student Activities
- Centre for Corporate Communications
To become global leader in management education.
To impart futuristic and comprehensive education of global standards with a high sense of discipline and social relevance in a serene and invigorating environment.
- To provide world-class instruction and training in such branches of learning as it may deem fit.
- To provide a holistic and practical learning environment for meeting current and future needs.
- To drive excitement in the students’ learning process by adopting modern pedagogical methods encoraging inquisitiveness by challenging them with research based insights and transforming them to probe like a scholar, think like a manager and perform likea leader.
- To address practical issues related to various verticals of the business, to perform an in-depth analysis and generate feasible solutions for better productivity.
- To strengthen industry-institute partnerships.